We hope this email finds you all well, and in these uncertain times, the most we can hope for is to be well and safe with our loved ones in anticipation of getting back out on the fields to resume activities.
Spring Season Update
Thank you to all those who participated in our 2020 Spring Recreational season. Your support for the children of our community and The Fullerton Rangers is greatly appreciated. With the unwillingness to put our youth at risk, the Board of Directors has ultimately made the difficult decision to cancel the remainder of the 2020 spring season.
As of result, the Fullerton Rangers Board of Directors has approved the 2020 Spring Recreational Cancellation Policy outlined below.
Fall Season Update
As it pertains to fall, many of you may have questions; unfortunately, there are few answers that we can provide to you until we are given clear guidelines from state and local and governing bodies. We are hopeful that fall registration will open very soon in preparation to run a safe and successful fall season.
We ask that you continue to monitor our website and social media channels for all updates regarding the Fullerton Rangers and our programs.
2020 Spring Recreational Cancellation Procedure:
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate if you would like a refund ($40), a credit ($50), or if you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to our organization.
2. In your email, please also provide your child’s name and a verification of your mailing address.
3. You may use the following format for your reply:
a. My name is ____ and my child’s name is ___. I would like a ___ for my Spring Season fees. My address is _____.
Important Details Regarding Spring Cancellation:
· You will receive a confirmation of your request within 2 business days.
· The deadline to respond is May 31, 2020.
· If we do not receive your response by May 31, we will default to credit
· In order to apply your credit, notify email@example.com prior to registration for that season or program. Your credit can be applied to any Fullerton Rangers program or Camp
· Your credit must be used by January 31, 2021.
· All refunds will be mailed to the payee at the address listed in the email within 30 days of confirmation.
· Coaches in U10 and U12 divisions who received referee reimbursement checks will be sent a separate email specific to their payment and child(ren)’s participation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fullerton Rangers Board of Directors
May 18, 2020